Monday, April 18, 2011

April Showers...

bring lots of wind here in Colorado! It hasn't rained much but the wind sure is blowing. And it makes for some pretty miserable soccer games! With Easter right around the corner and school letting out shortly after that, I'm finding very little time for myself to scrap lately! I hope you aren't having the same problems I am! I did carve some time out Friday night and did some fun layouts with the April kit - hoping to get them scanned in tonight after soccer practice!

Here's a quick Easter layout from last year though - using the Jillibean papers. I'm holding out for some bike pictures so I can use that adorable bike paper! I used the sketch included with the kit for the second page of my layout:



If I can get the other two layouts scanned I'll add them into my post later tonight! If not, be sure to look in the gallery later this week!

Just got them scanned in so I thought I'd upload them! The wind is still blowing hard here, but maybe my layouts using the Little Yellow Bicycle Twig line will inspire you some!

This one was a little out of my comfort zone but I like how it turned out! (Letters for January were not included in the kit.)



And this one was some recent pictures I took after my daughter spent all afternoon trying to decide which instrument she was going to play next year in band - she had so much fun showing it off!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you used the flower stickers in the first layout with the Jillibean Soup papers! You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete