Friday, April 15, 2011

May Almost Full Reveal

Yes - it has happened once again! I am waiting for just one more item for the May kit - an adorable Studio 112 Friends sticker package. But, since it is the 15th of April, I'm showing you what I already have (which ain't bad as is!!)

May will feature the adorable WRMK Fiesta and the pretty SEI Sunny Day lines.


We do have add-ons available! This one is a super great deal for you add-on subscribers - $19.00 retail value - subscribers get it for just $14.95!!! Hurry and add yours on today!!


For you Year of the Sussie members, with your May kit, you'll be receiving a My Mind's Eye Collection Kit. It will be either Be Loved, Love Me Do, or Lil Robots. If you have a preference, email me at lmcclendon@scrapbooksussies and let me know which one you would prefer. (Don't worry, Jessica. I won't think you're being a pain if you ask for a specific kit!)



No comments:

Post a Comment