Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday? It's a GREAT Friday!

As a teacher, the next best thing after July and August, is SPRING BREAK! I've been enjoying it all week and having so much fun scrapping whenever I feel like it. I think I've gotten a lot done, and I've really been able to dig-in to the April kit (which I LOVE)! I loved the Jillibean Soup side of the kit for precious layouts of my niece (which I posted several weeks ago). I used the "Twig" side of the kit for layouts of my two crazy nephews, Aiden and Evan.

A few weeks ago I made a great investment into a class by Kelly Purkey called Sketchbook 3. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (for 4 weeks) I get an email with sketches and sample layouts. I've really gotten my money's worth because I keep going back to the sketches and using them in different ways. So...a lot of these layouts were created using these sketches. Check them out and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment