Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LOYALTY PAYS OFF!!!

First of all, for those of you who participated in the 2009 Year of the Sussie, THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS!! All of you who made it will be getting your January kit for free (not including shipping)!!! I hope the 12 months of kits were worth it to get this free one!! The really cool thing about it is, if you continue with the 2010 Year of the Sussie, your January kit counts as your first kit! So, essentially, you only have to purchase 11 kits this year to get the 2011 January kit for free. Loyalty pays off.

I'm hoping to see more of you than ever uploading layouts to the gallery. Our #'s are increasing again - the word about all the Sussie love is spreading!!!!

But now, on to the good stuff! I used a computer to generate random numbers and select my winners for the 2009 Year of the Sussie drawings!!! Thanks again to all who participated. Here are the winners...

JENNIFER DANIEL won the Twitterpated Kit


CONNIE WILLIS won the Dry Erase Board


ALICIA MURPHY won the magnetic notepads


MELISSA MCNEILL won the American Crafts Leather Album


CORRIE NEVIL won the package of Thickers


MARY ROWE won the 1st SIX MONTH SUSSIES SUBSCRIPTION!!!!

AMY HART won the Cora Roo Memorial Kit


JODIE FINCKE won the My Mind's Eye Tres Joilee Kit


BRENDA VARGAS won the Bo Bunny Couture Bag


VERENA BOGAN won the My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy Kit


KELLY SWOSINSKI won the American Crafts Eclectic Kit


MARY HOGUE won the American Crafts Kit (I have no idea why I don't have a pic of this yet, but it's similar to the Eclectic kit - you'll have to be surprised!!!)

BETH SERRA won the 2nd SIX MONTH SUSSIES SUBSCRIPTION!!!

And, finally, JENN BROOME won the year-end referral bonus package!!!


CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU! I will be shipping your winnings with your January kit!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Congratulations everyone! I can't believe I'm one of winners!!!!lol, I just sat down to work through a few sussies kits today and discovered this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah !!! I am sooo excited to be one of the winners and can't wait to see what you have in store for 2010 ! Thank You !!

    ReplyDelete