Friday, October 2, 2009

October Kit is UP!!!

The October kit is up and ready for sale!! There are still a handful of these kits left, so run on over to the website and get signed up!! Remember - we are a no commitment club - which means you can skip whenever you want to, but you're guaranteed a kit if you want one!!

Before I show off some of the fantastic layouts the Design Team did with the October kit, I wanted to ask you guys a couple of questions. We are revamping our loyalty program for the 2010 Year of the Sussie and I wanted to hear what you guys had to say about the 2009 Year of the Sussie.

What did you like?

What didn't you like?

Did you like getting something little every month in the beginning or was it more fun to get bigger stuff every other month like you did near the end?

Tell me everything!! (You can either post here or email me at lmcclendon@scrapbooksussies.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment