Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Sussies!!!

Can you believe it's already October?? Can you believe I'm writing this post early as I'm in Vegas this weekend??? Maybe I'll get lucky (send my all your lucky vibes, k?)

Should we get to the reason we're here? The October Sussies is available for purchase NOW! What are you still here for? I had SO much fun working with this kit (but I guess I always do!). I can't wait to see what everyone else has done with it. I already put one layout up on my blog earlier this week (shhh! don't tell Lara!) and I thought I'd show you a few more layouts that the design team has done with the kit this month! You can see everyone's layouts in the Sussie Gallery.

Here's one by Valerie. I love how she repeated the scallops with the border and the stitching!



Here's one by Leah! She's going to do a flower tutorial when she blogs next - after seeing this layout I can't wait!




Here's half of one of my layouts! If you want to see the rest, you'll have to check out the gallery!

So, I hope you were inspired by these layouts! I can't wait to see what YOU do with the kit! Happy October to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment