Friday, October 16, 2009

My final farewell... And Goodies!

It is with this post that I must say farewell to Sussies... :( Though it makes me so sad to do so!
It is just time... But I want to thank you all for being so awesome!! Continue to enjoy your Sussies kits and turn out those rocking projects!!
Thank you to Lara for giving me this opportunity and to the team for being so great to work with!! I hope to see you all around lots, and be sore to keep up with what is up in my world by stopping in to my blog!
http://tinamcd-mysanity.blogspot.com/

Now on to happier things!! I have a project to share with you using the Oct kit! Specificly the American Crafts Halloween part!
i don't take a lot of Halloween pictures, and to be honest, this month is the very first halloween LO I've ever done! So to use this entire part of the kit for LO's wasn't going to happen. So to make great use of it, I decided to make Goodie bags for my daughters class in school! They are SO easy to make!!

I cut strips of the PP in 4 inch strips. I then decided how much I wanted to trim off the length of them... I chose 3 inches. So I have 9in x 4in strips.

Then i folded them in half lengthwise.
To make a little tab on the top, I took a different patterned paper cut into a 4x2 inch strop and folded it to cover the top opening. i punched 2 holes thru both layers and tied with a ribbon! I created a tag and embelished the bags as I liked! TONS of halloween goodies in this kit to choose from! I still have a few to go, as I need 17... NOT to mention, don't forget to tie a little bag of candy inside each one, before tying the ribbons! :)

So, Happy Halloween, a couple of weeks early! use up that scarey Sussies kit and share the love!! :)
Happy Scrapping my Sussie Friends!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tina! I will so miss your inspiration every month with the Sussies kits but will definately be watching for you on your blog!! (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tutorial, and we will miss you!

    ReplyDelete