Well, we've had a couple of people who are no longer with the Design Team. We are sad to see them go, but it does mean there are spots to fill!! If you are interested in being on the Scrapbook Sussies Design Team, we are accepting applications through Sunday, November 15th. We will announce the two new designers once they have been contacted and have accepted their posts.
We are looking for talented, creative, and outgoing individuals who will help promote Scrapbook Sussies as much as possible. The position will begin with the January kit and will continue for six months. After the six month period, the position may continue on a month to month basis, if agreed upon by both parties.
As a DT member of Scrapbook Sussies, you will be expected to…
- Complete at least 4 LO’s per month. If you choose to do altered items, one altered item can take the place of one of the LO’s
- Post a blog entry on the Scrapbook Sussies blog once a month.
- Scrapbook Sussies does not have a message board, so we rely on our DT to promote Sussies through other message boards.
- Promote Sussies whenever possible. Post your LO’s on galleries, your blog, etc.
As a DT member of Scrapbook Sussies, you will get…
- A free kit every month. Scrapbook Sussies always has the latest and greatest in products. The embellishments and paper are always the most recent released in the industry.
- Deep discounts on add-ons, and special edition kits.
- Opportunities to attend CHA if within traveling distance or willing to travel on your own.
All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com Include the following…
- Tell us why you want to design for Sussies.
- Name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address (if different than the one you are sending the email from)
- Links to other online galleries that show your work (as well as your screen name)
- Link to your blog, if you have one
- A list of Message boards that you currently participate on
- List of previous and current designing positions / publications
- 3 sample LO's. LO's can be 8.5x11 or 12x12. LO's can be two page or one page.