Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hallowe'en!

BOO!
Another Hallowe'en is upon us and if you're anything like me, you are sure to get some pictures of your favorite Ghosts and Goblins tonight. So I thought I would share my list of things that I make sure to get pics of on this sweet holiday!

1. Pictures during pumpkin carving.

2. Pictures of your pumpkin (before and after carving)
3. Pictures of your treats.
4. Pictures of different house decorations (don't forget the outside!)
5. Group shots of friends and siblings all dressed up

6. Stage a mini at-home photo shoot while dressed up in their costume (this can be prior to the holiday)
7. Pictures while trick or treating

8. Pictures after the trick or treating is done.

9. Pictures of any festive treats

**************************

This is in NO way a comprehensive list but hopefully this inspires you to take some shots you otherwise might not have though of!

Have a Happy and SAFE Hallowe'en!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the ideas! My boys didn't feel like trick or treatin' as they are getting over the flu, and I still got a few good shots!

    ReplyDelete