Monday, November 2, 2009

Did you survive Halloween?

The girls brought home more candy than anyone should ever have! And to top it off, we had very few trick-or-treaters so we have a TON of candy leftover! Did you snap some fun Halloween pics this year? I had one sick girl for the day but she still managed to go out and trick or treat. So my group pics will have to be taken either later today or this week! But I got pictures of all the girls in their costumes in the snow (!) and with their mounds of candy. I even started editing some of the pictures already! Can't wait to scrap them!

So, I bet you've already been to the Sussies November gallery and seen all the wonderful design team layouts - if you haven't, be sure and check it out here!

I had lots of fun with the kit - I love fall kits! I used pictures from our October 16th trip to the pumpkin patch. I only have one more layout to do and I'm waiting on learning about how to fix color casts in photoshop before I do it!

All of my layouts were pretty simple this month but they all had lots of pictures that had to go on them! I don't know how you single-page scrappers do it. I couldn't narrow my photos down to just fit on one page!

So, here's one of my layouts from the kit:


I was so irritated when I did it! I sprayed my letter stickers with glimmer mist and was too anxious to wait until they were thoroughly dry so one dropped on my nice pretty blue paper. It looked horrible with that mark just sitting there. So I inked all the blue paper just to cover up my mistake! So, what do you do when you make a un-fixable mistake?

Here's a few other layouts uploaded by the DT. But be sure and visit the gallery!

Here's one from our guest designer this month, Tiffany!


Cindy's layout based on the exclusive Sussies sketch:

Valerie's layout:



And don't forget, you can still get a kit and be involved in the Year of the Sussie!!! Details can be found on the website under the loyalty program!


Hope you'll share your scrappy creations in the gallery this month - can't wait to see!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer! When I make a boo boo on my LO, I stick a flower over it (LOL) or make a couple of punched embellies and stick them over top. Sorry about the misting mistake. Your LO looks FAB anyway!

    ReplyDelete