Monday, August 17, 2009

Love it

Splatter Painting Tutorial


Here is a painting technique that is fun to do on layouts (just make sure you do it outside- don't want paint on the floors.)
You will need any type acrylic paint and a little pump squirt bottle. I found empty ones in the travel section of the cosmetics area of my Target. Then squirt some paint into the bottle. Add water. For my example, I added quite a bit of water to my red so it was rather watered down when I squirted. My turquoise was more if a thicker paint consistency. Add the water a little at a time to get the look you want.
My mom is in town (yay I love help!) and she also suggested that you can flick paint on with an toothbrush for another splatter technique.


We went to see Lyle Lovett last week, so I couldn't pass up the chance to scrap about it. I am always saving ticket stubs, so time to put it to use. All items are from past Scrapbook Sussies kits. Yep, I save everything too!

Here are some of my sneaks for September. If you haven't seen the full reveal check it out here! It has been such a versatile kit and all the embellishments are adorable. Have a great week!
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment