Friday, August 14, 2009

Recycle Leftover Sussies

Hi y'all!!
So I was finishing up with one of my kits and I was realizing that there were still lots of cute "left-overs". I am curious what you guys do with your leftover sussies? Do you leave them in the bag and store it away... do you add all the leftovers to your stash... do you use every possible little piece? I usually bag all mine back up, but I have gotten in the habit of making at least one card with my leftover kit items. There are usually several scrap pieces of paper and some cute embellies left that are perfect for cards!!

Here is what I made with some of the leftovers from the July kit:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So my challenge to you, use up some of your leftovers, and make a card or two! Link it back to this blog post and I will draw a name at this end
of this month for a RAK!
(maybe the prize will be some unused Sussies "leftovers"!!)

Happy Weekend!!
Zoa :)

4 comments:

  1. Those are too cute!! I'll work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!!! Great idea!!
    my DD LOVES my leftovers... so often she gets what i don't use... and she LLOVES it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cards!now I gotta get to work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoa! I like to store my scrapbook Sussie leftovers in their original bags right now. Hopefully, when I get out of the dining room and into my new scraproom, I'll try organizing things by company.
    Your cards are really cute! Check out my card using leftover July kit supplies at http://michellesscrapbits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete