Thursday, July 16, 2009

August = Summer Scrapbooking FUN!

I just got my August kit in the mail and it is packed with YUMMY summery stuff from Cosmo Cricket (who I LOVE!) and also Fancy Pants (who I LOVE too!)

You wanna see it? I can't wait to start playing with it!

Photobucket

Isn't this AWESOME? Make sure you are taking lots of SUMMER-INSPIRED pictures, so that when your kit arrives, you are ready to scrap!!! :-)

****
In other news- I know you guys haven't seen me around much- I am so happy to report that we are finished moving and in our new home! My husband and I are going to spend the next 3 days over the weekend unpacking and organizing my new SCRAPBOOK STUDIO!!!! I am sooooooo excited! I can't wait to get all my goodies out of boxes and get to scrapping again! I really miss it!
Next time I post on the blog I will include pictures of my scrapbook room and my latest SUSSIES projects!

Happy Weekend & Happy Scrapping!!
Zoa :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment