Thursday, July 16, 2009

Keeping Up

I seem to have allot of photos of the kids, but I am not really strong on the journaling side of things. For the past couple of months I have been writing down little snippets of what the kids have been doing in a small journal. I have kept it simple, one page for each child/each month. Many times I will just right down a word, or something that they did. Like saying uh oh, or telling me that food goes in your mouth- not your belly! Those are the little things that I don't want to forget. I was thinking of even doing a page for me. My likes, dislikes, and even little things that are going on. So if you have a little notepad, or even the back of an envelope give it a shot for a month. Your page will quickly fill up with memories.


So the basics for the monthly pages: name, the month/year, and a simple list. It is also a fun way to use some leftover scraps from past kits.

And some sneaks for August... You are going to love this kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment