Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day and a Sneak Peek!!

Happy Memorial Day to everyone! I hope you had a wonderful day to celebrate with your family and took time to say thanks to our Military personnel and their families for the great sacrifice they have made/make on a daily basis to keep us protected!

I wanted to show you a sneak peek of what I have been doing with the June Sussies kit! I decided to do something a little different this month. I created a mini album for a friend of mine who will be moving to Germany later this week. I used the kit to create several of the pages to go in this album. It was an 8x8, so that was a little different for me to "shrink down" everything from the normal 12x12 layouts I do. But it was a lot of fun and it really helps make the kit go a long, long way. I still have enough to get several more 8x8 or 12x12 pages done. Here is a peek at one of them I did:

No comments:

Post a Comment