Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Kits (and CHA pics!!)

First and foremost, the February kit is up. This kit is simply delightful. It includes BOTH American Crafts City Park and Bella Blvd Sunny, Happy Skies lines.


Now is the time to subscribe!
REMEMBER - beginning next month, these awesome kits are going to cost $29.95 for a $40.00 kit! EVERY MONTH! THE LATEST PRODUCT AT THE GREATEST PRICES!

For those of you in the Year of the Sussie 2011, you'll be getting some free cardstock to add to your personal stash along with this kit. I'm happy to be sending that out to everyone involved!

CHA REPORT: Whew! What a whirlwind trip. I got out to L.A. on Friday afternoon, in time to go to Santa Monica pier and go for a run along the beach. That was pretty cool! (Be sure to check out my video of the crazy Sheraton parking garage... it made me laugh!)




Then, I spent all day Saturday at the show (from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.) I did stop to eat! LOL! I was happy to see the convention center had sushi available (only in L.A.). For those of you who know me, you know I love my Golden Oreos. So I was a little bit unhappy to see they only offered regular oreos...



After the show, I spent Saturday night from 6 p.m. - 2 a.m. working out the spreadsheets. I'm sad right now that I didn't take pictures of the catalogs open and spread out all over my hotel room!


Getting up bright and early, I spent the day at the show on Sunday, placing orders. I did, after that, have time to meet up with some great ladies for dinner. When asked if I wanted a pint of beer or the larger one, I chose the larger one. I didn't hear what she called it, but this is what came to the table! LOL! It was pretty funny to drink out of that glass. Towards the end, I was worried that the beer that was left would completely splash me in the face. It took a lot of concentration!




So those were the CHA adventures... But I'm guessing you guys want pics from the show, too. Never fear!!



















Look at all that yummy stuff!!!! Bet you can't wait to be getting that is your Sussies kits!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I am new follower of your blog and love to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete