Monday, December 13, 2010

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Don't you love Christmas music in December? I can be in a crabby mood and then I hear one of the old classics and my mood changes. I heard a song today about Christmas Shoes - I had never heard the song but new when I was listening that it was going to bring tears to my eyes. I really loved the song but I'm not sure I should buy it just for the emotional impact!

I'm trying to finish up a few little handmade gifts for the teachers and bake some cookies and make a few more cards and I'm still trying to work in my scrapbooking!

Here's another layout to share with you using the Crate Paper side of the kit! I just loved the trees so much that I cut them out and used them as a border! I did add a couple of rub-on trees as well just for a little extra :)



I'm starting to look forward to Christmas - school is out this week and maybe we can have a slower week before Christmas! Hope you're getting everything done that needs to be done and still enjoying the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment