Monday, July 19, 2010

Check out July's Gallery!

Have you checked out the Designs Team work for July in our Gallery? Well let me just give you a glimpse of what's there!

Valerie shows us that you can use some simple embellishments from the kit to make a gorgeous page! Love that old pic she used too!

Jennifer is our 2 page expert! She does beautiful double pages! Also love how she took a piece of the patterned paper that had a phrase and cut it into strips to journal "pieces of my heart" down the center.

Lisa had some adorable pictures of her daughter that went perfectly with this kit. Love how she cut out the words from one of the KI patterned papers to embellish.
Maybe it's because I'm about to have a baby boy of my own, or maybe it's because we had a similar idea for the phrase on this paper but I just love this baby page by Tiffanie!

Telah created this really cute page with a tilt! Also really love her title work here with the transparency and felt flowers.
Lee Curie guest designed for us this month. I just love how she used that clock in her title here.
Such fun photos too!
And then here is one from me. These pictures of my daughter just spoke volumes to me, so I journaled about how I saw more than just a "cute kid". I also really loved those glitter swirls!

There's lots more to see, so head over to the Gallery if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment