Friday, January 22, 2010

Sketchy Friday

I have a confession to make. I almost completely forgot about doing my post today. In fact, I was on my way to bed when I remembered!
What I had planned for today was some sketch inspiration. Every month, along with your kits you get a monthly sketch. I actually hadn't used any of these in the last few months, so I pulled them out and put one to use!

For this layout, I used the December 2009 sketch which was designed by our very own Cindy Stevens. (Insert pic of sketch here.. I don't have a digital copy of the sketch, so I need to take a picture of it.. since it's almost midnight.. I'm doing the post now and will add the sketch here tomorrow.. so check back!)

And here's what I created:
Supplies used are from past Sussie Kits.
So next time you need some quick inspiration, check those Sussie Kit contents pages that come with your kit! There's one on the back of every page!

No comments:

Post a Comment