Friday, January 15, 2010

Good Friday Morning!

Well, it's still morning here anyways! I just realized today that I owe you a blog post for January. Did you love the sneak peaks Lara gave you of the February kit? I can't wait to get it and start working with it. But, alas, since I haven't received it yet, I can't show you what I've done with it!

But I can show you some layouts we did with the January kit. Most of you should have received yours by now and have started digging into it! So here's some inspiration straight out of the Sussies Gallery:

I just love this page by Lisa! I'm so not used to designing boy pages and this looked so fun to me!



And another new Sussies designer, Taryn, did this fun layout, also using the boy side of the kit. I love all her details:



And how can you not love the layering Cindy did here:



And Val's fun chalkboard! (Check out the gallery, she made a girl one too!):



And Leah was busy with a bunch of fussy cutting and all these details!



And then there was me. Who had no boy pictures of my own. So I borrowed some from my sister-in-law (thanks Kim!) and created this fun boy layout!



I hope you gathered some fun inspiration here (there's more in the gallery!) and link us up to your boy pages from the kit! We'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment