Friday, December 18, 2009

Card Book


One of my favortie things about Christmas is all the cards and photos that family and friends mail to each other. I don't really have a place to hang them or set them out, so for the past few years I have been compiling them into mini books. I start by making a cover and back out of cardstock (6x9 1/2 inches.) Then I embellish the front- all those cute Sussies embellishments sure came in handy this year:) I then punch a hole in the corner of each card. I usually can get a decent amount of cards through the hole puncher. Then attach with a ring or chain. It is such a great way to save your cards, and makes for a nice conversation piece on the coffee table for the holidays. May you have a fabulous holiday season and New Year!
-Val

2 comments:

  1. cute idea...I always feel guilty throwing out all the beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is flippin' fabulous!!! {Tee hee...pun intended.} I am going to do this one for sure. And maybe even for birthdays, too! I like to put my kids bday cards all around for the entire week and they HATE it when I throw them away. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete