Saturday, September 12, 2009

October Sneak Peek...

Hello everyone! I've been a little MIA and the poor blog tends to get pushed to the bottom of my to do list. BAD LARA! But thanks to my gals who have been keeping it up and giving you all some fun things to think about!!!

I've been working with the October kits and thought I would share a sneak peek of them with you today! The lines in this kit are American Crafts Haunted and Bella Blvd Camped Out. These are great for the upcoming Halloween pics and also for some summer trips you might have made!

Before I share the pics, I want to remind you to get those referrals in!! Get all those scrapping friends of yours to try out Sussies for just a few months! Remember, for each kit that you purchase in the months of October through December, you'll get an entry for that great prize. But for every kit that your referrals purchase, you'll get ANOTHER ENTRY into the drawing. So your chances of winning get better and better, depending on how many kits your friends buy! (And they'll be getting entries, too!)

OK - here's the Sneak Peeks of October...




There will also be a couple of Special Edition Sussies kits up and LOTS OF EXTRAS to buy this month! All of those will be available on September 15th!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum! I LOVE Halloween and Fall papers/embellies. Lots of fun stuff going on in this kit. Can't wait to see the DTs creations.

    ReplyDelete