Thursday, August 27, 2009

So I Totally Missed My Post Date

Ooops! In my mind, it was supposed to be this Monday. But in reality, I guess it was the Monday before that. Well, once I get my Iphone and figure out the scheduler, I won't miss anymore! (My contract finally runs out tomorrow so I'm getting an Iphone - anyone have any recommendations on can't miss apps???? I'm very excited!!)

Since I'm so late, I thought I'd actually post an entire page that I made with the September kit. The colors in the kit are amazing for summer photos! I added the basic grey chipboard letters and painted them purple. Here's the first page of my 2-page layout:



I had so many pictures from Tiny Town when we went in July! I played a lot with my camera on manual and got some really BAD photos and some really decent ones. When I got tired of checking the settings I went back to auto :)

So, don't you love the LYB papers? They are perfect for so many summery layouts! The big reveal is next week and you can check out the Sussies gallery for so many fun ideas from the Design Team! I always look forward to seeing what other people did with the same kit!

So I'm bouncing around on topics this time, but are all your kids back in school now? Mine started Monday and my youngest started full day kindergarten. I have to say it's so quiet around the house! Our nights are packed with gymnastics and soccer practices so I'm trying to enjoy my downtime - I even scrapped today!!

I'll try to post on time next time :) and hope you're enjoying some Sussie scrap time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment