Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hi! It's me, Cindy!

Hello Everyone!

WOW!! Did you spot all that fabulous CHA deliciousness below?? Thanks for sharing those photos, Lara!
I was SUPER excited to be invited as the newest Sussie last month and have been having a BLAST playing with these awesome, colorful kits!

A bit about me: I am a SAHM to a beautiful & crazy 4 year old Little Man & a wife of 8+ years to my equally beautiful & crazy Highschool sweetheart. I have been scrapping for almost 4 years. My style seems to be evolving all the time, but I would say I am a primarily 'clean scrapper' with some artsy/whimsy thrown in.

I love to challenge myself with the things I struggle with (which for me is journalling), so I have attempted several pictureless LOs and was surprised by how happy I was with the results. It SUPER easy to do a LO of this type with my Sussies kit as there are TONNES of embellishments, I could easily keep my LO interesting even though I had no photos.

SO, my challenge for you is this: scrap something without a picture!

Below are a few examples to get your MOJO flowing!
* * * * * * *
Done with the July Kit.

* * * * * * *

I did this LO about the sensitive subject of my 4 year old's first time using the potty this year. It has been a LONG time coming!!


* * * * * *

This LO is about setting some goals for myself in 2009.


* * * * * *

And I spotted this fabulous LO from my teamate Valerie Allen in a previous post which you can read HERE:


Thanks for stopping by!!

Cindy :)

3 comments:

  1. These are all just beautiful, Cindy! Congrats on being a new Sussie...great addition to the team. I really like the combo of the corrugated cardstock and blue thickers on the third layout. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work, Cindy! So sorry it took me until now to get your name and blog added to this page! And I promise to get the website gallery updated this week!! PROMISE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, you rock girlie!!! So glad you're pn the team!!!
    Great challenge too!!!

    ReplyDelete