Saturday, September 15, 2012

FINAL FINAL SALE!!!


(THE WHOLE STORE MUST GO!!!)

Here it is....  the final final final sale.  After this sale, all Sussies kits will be gone.

I have been rearranging my basement and pulled out the old Sussies kits.  I believe all of them are from 2011.  It's time for these to be sent off to a good home.   
If they don't sell now, I am donating them to a local charity.

I have put together 10 flat rate shipping boxes - each box contains 5 untouched Scrapbook Sussies kits. In each shipping box, there are no duplicate kits.  You will receive 5 separate kits.

You will get all 5 kits for one low price of just $25 plus shipping.  Shipping will be $10.85.

Email me at lmcclendon@scrapbooksussies.com if you want one and I will send you a paypal invoice!


5 comments: