Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dear current customers, old customers, and potential customers,

It is with very mixed emotions that I bring you the news announcing the closing of Scrapbook Sussies as a monthly kit club. I struggled with this decision for months, but when I finally made the choice, I felt a large weight lifted.

I still believe that Scrapbook Sussies is the best value in kit clubs on the market. I don't think I've ever seen another club that, in addition to giving you $40.00 worth of goodies for just $29.95, also follows that up with TONS of free goodies for customer loyalty.

But with a kit club of that nature, it is imperative that the number of kits going out the door remains high, and, sadly, I have seen a decrease in the number of monthly customers. In addition, I've been working part time and, as a lot of you know, there are more time constraints as the kids get older. So after nearly 6 years as a kit club, Scrapbook Sussies will cease sending out monthly kits.

For those of you participating in the Year of the Sussie 2011, I am going to try to honor as much of the promotion as I can and give you the free special edition kit that you were supposed to get with your October kit. You have probably already received it with your September kit. ENJOY!!! You have received almost $100 of free product. I will still hold the drawing and, if you happen to win the 6 months of free Sussies, you will win $250 of free product, including the mega-kit of new product mentioned below!!
Winners to be announced on Monday.

For everyone, the great news is that, beginning MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH around NOON MOUNTAIN TIME, everything is going on CLEARANCE!!!

First thing you need to know. The prices you see are the FINAL PRICES!!! I will not be decreasing the amounts any further at any point. I'm stating the final prices right away at over 50% off the retail (less than my cost!) and what doesn't sell will be donated. So, if you're interested in any of the items, buy them now before they are sold out.

For every $75.00 you spend, I will throw in a goodie bag containing at least $15.00 worth of product! Additionally, every clearance order placed in September will get a free Thickers with their purchase.

Shipping will be a standard $10.50 (flat rate box). So make sure to fill that box up!!!

I want to thank everyone who has been a customer. I am sad to see my little kit club come to an end, but I hope that my kits have brought a lot of scrapbooking joy to you. I'll be around for a while - perhaps there will be special offers or promotions - mystery boxes, special purchases, etc... In fact, I am currently looking for a handful of individuals who are interested in a super-large Back-To-School/Halloween/Fall/Christmas mega kit of the latest lines. If you are interested in hearing more details, email me and I'll get you the info! There's only about five or six spots available for this.

As always, Happy Scrapping and Get To Using Those Sussies Kits Up!!!

Thanks for all the fun - Lara McClendon, Owner, Scrapbook Sussies

1 comment:

  1. I am very, very sad to read this!! You are my very favorite club. I understand your need to take care of yourself though and although I want to be selfish ;)...I wish you the best.

    Lisa Cross

    ReplyDelete