Monday, September 12, 2011

CLEARANCE SALE BEGINS NOW!!!

WOW!!!

That's all I can say when I saw how much stuff is available at such fabulous prices!!

In addition to grabbing those kits and add-ons at incredible below cost prices, be sure to check out the add-ons page! Scroll down to the bottom to see all the goodies - mega kits, mystery boxes, $1.00 items!!

For those of you loyal customers in the Year of the Sussie 2011, I held the drawing this morning. I wish I could say that I did something clever like have my goldfish pick the names or something, but it was simply a random # generator. Everyone who had purchased a June kit was entered. If you also purchased a July kit, your name was entered again. If you also purchased an August kit, your name was entered a third time. And, finally, if you also purchased a September kit, your name was entered yet again! Congratulations to all of our winners!!!

Bo Bunny Couture Bag - Kristen Lesley
Quickutz Jolly Holiday Set - Amber Sharpe
My Mind's Eye Triple Pack - Kikki Franzen
My Mind's Eye Double Pack - Jennifer Sholes
Bling It Set - Susan Watson
Woolies Set - Teri Miller
Quickutz Santa's Workshop - Cindy Portillo

AND, FINALLY, THE WINNER OF THE GRAND PRIZE - $250 WORTH OF GOODIES INCLUDING A MEGA-KIT OF NEW HALLOWEEN, FALL, AND WINTER LINES!

PAMELA LINDSEY

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!! I will be sending your product out to you ASAP.

Now, everyone, hurry over to the website to fill up your carts with tons of Scrapbook Sussies goodies!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment