Friday, August 19, 2011

First Week of School Blues

Hey all! I hope you are having a pleasant August. We are struggling here in our house over the first week of school - early mornings, long days, and lots of back-to-school meetings. Here's hoping for a restful weekend so we can start it all again next week!

Just a quick layout to show today, I have another one that I've been working on which is sitting on my desk and has been for over a week now! How bad is that? I worked on it, have it all laid out and just have not had the time or energy to get back to it! Maybe this weekend :)

This is my layout that I based on the sketch this month! I had lots of fun with all the stitching and pinwheels! Do you remember how to make them? I had forgotten and had to be reminded - just take a square and cut in each corner about half way, then bend those corners in and attach!



I loved the fun and bright colors of the kit this month, hope you are enjoying yours as well! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment