Monday, June 27, 2011

On Vacation!

Oh, how I love those words. If only it still didn't mean making lunch and dinner! We're off to Red River for our annual vacation. Cooler temps, mountains, no places to be... I can't wait!

I'm taking the July kit with me although I've been working on a few layouts. Have yet to scan them in though so I'm only sharing a layout and the composition book that I covered for my middle daughter. I had wanted her to record her books that she's read this summer in it but that has yet to happen :)




I have tons of soccer pictures between games and camps - but I loved how Sadie's red-dyed hair worked with the colors in the Bella Boulevard Family Dynamix papers! The layout was loosely based on Kristine's sketch for the month... very loosely! LOL



Hope you are enjoying your summer vacation, all too soon the weather will be turning and the girls will be back in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment