Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy Time of Year!

I cannot believe how busy this time of year is! Last Monday was the only day I have home until this next Monday! Most of it is fun-filled end-of-the-year activities at school but I'm beat! Trying to finish those last minute teacher's gifts and still go to bed at a reasonable time! I imagine you are all quite busy as well!

Thought I'd post a layout that went together super quickly for me and I hope you can adapt one (or both of the pages) to make a super quick layout too!



I did realize, much to my chagrin, that there is a noticeable mistake on my layout - do you see it? I noticed as soon as I looked at it after I scanned it in and just had to say oh well!

Be sure and check out the gallery for more inspiring work from the Design Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment