Tuesday, February 8, 2011

March Sneak Peeks!


It's so exciting! It's the first month of the $40.00 kits! We're very close to running out of subscription spots. So hurry and get on board before you have to be waitlisted!!

Remember, the kits will now have a retail value of $40.00, but will only cost you, the subscriber, $29.95. In addition, we've worked really hard to get you lots of different embellishments that we'll break up for you - allowing you to actually use up the embellishments up instead of adding another partially used package to your stash!

There will be some CHA product in this kit. I'm holding my breath and crossing my fingers that the product arrives timely! Keep your fingers crossed, too!

March will feature My Little Shoebox Harmony and Nikki Sivils (a new vendor for us!!) We Are Family lines. I spoke with the owner of My Little Shoebox and she told me that her Harmony line sold out so quickly that it is very hard to find! So that's a little fun thing for all you Sussies subbers!!

Any questions about the kits, the Year of the Sussie, the add-ons, whatever, feel free to email me at lmcclendon@scrapbooksussies.com





2 comments:

  1. Oohh! Love these sneaks! Can't wait to get our kits this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this kit so far :)

    ReplyDelete