Saturday, January 1, 2011

MERRY NEW YEAR!!!

A very Happy New Year to all of you Sussies friends! I'm thrilled to be starting a new year and excited to start finding great stuff for Sussies kits! CHA is only a few weeks away! I can't wait to see what cool products awaits us in 2011!!

It's also exciting to begin the Year of the Sussies 2011. I hope, if you're not already a subscriber, you hop on board now and begin taking advantage of all the free product you will receive! I can bet that there's not another kit club out there that gives you as much free stuff as we do here! So try us out!!!

In wrapping up 2010, I did the drawing using a random number generator on the computer. Thank you to everyone who stayed on through the end of the year! I hope the freebies that you got were enough to keep you happy and I'm sorry that I can't give an extra prize to everyone! I do truly appreciate your business! Here are the winners of the 2010 Year of the Sussie Program...

Scrapbook Sussies 6 Month Subscription - Lisa Lorigan
American Crafts Album - Lisa Cross
Polar Expressions Mini-Kit - Rebecca VanDyke
Apron / Paper Pad Set - Becky Austin
Little Yellow Bicycle Mini-Kit - Gina Barrow
Sussies Surprise Kit - Jessica Doerr
Sussies Summertime Kit - Sandy Morlock
American Crafts Zing Powder - Jodi Ellis
Fancy Pants About A Girl Kit - Christina Michaelis
SEI CHA Mini-Kit - Nancy Jurado
American Crafts Cardstock Pack - Ruth Tacoma
Basic Grey CHA Layout Kit - Christina Gill


CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!
Your prize will be shipped with your FREE January kit!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Lara! Sooooooooooo sweet!!! I adore cardstock & I'm thrilled to have won! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!! I am so excited that I won something!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete