Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Snow Day!

Oh, how I love the snow when I don't have to get out in it. So beautiful. But, unfortunately even though we had plenty of snow I still had to go out today! And when I got home I had no internet so I couldn't post or check email or anything! Nothing like having no internet to throw a kink in your day!

I had more trouble with the October Afternoon Campfire line just because I didn't have any camping pictures to scrap! But the colors worked beautifully for one last pumpkin patch layout!



I hope you are enjoying the weather whatever your weather may be - and hopefully you're able to squeeze in some scrap time!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this LO.
    But that IS the biggest pumpkin I have seen in my whole life, any tips on getting them that big ??

    Your blog is just beautiful. I will have to be here all the time I think, this was a nice little find

    ReplyDelete