Thursday, January 20, 2011

Double Sided Greatness!

It's probably been said here before, but the Sussies kits almost always include double sided paper. Sometimes this can cause a creative quandary, because you don't know which side you'd like to use because they are both so great! And other times, it's just a happy, easy choice. January's kit includes some fun, camp themed paper. I love it, but I just don't have any camp pictures. I love to camp, but my hubby really can't stand it, so we've been camping twice in our 18 years together.

So, on the other side of that fun camp paper there are some versatile prints that make it easy to scrap whatever you'd like.
Here's my example:The alphas are from my stash but everything else is from the January kit.
I also mixed in some of the Fancy Pants birthday paper line. So see? Even things with themes can be used for other things!
If you haven't read about the 2011 Year of the Sussie, make sure you scroll down a bit a read the post under this one. It's such an awesome deal!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used that star paper!! Darling layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I agree that the "other" side of the camping paper was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete