Monday, November 1, 2010

The Month of Thanks

Hello Everyone! I hope your November is off to a great start!
I have been working on my November pages today, (hello last minute!!) and so I have a page to share. "A Thing Called Family"


Journaling: These four people are my world! I thank God everyday for my family. I didn't know my heart was capable of loving so much!

This kit is a classic for November. It it great for all things Fall and all things Thanksgiving!
The rest of my pages will be in the Gallery in the next couple of days, and make sure you check out what the rest of the team has done.
What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page. I love the journaling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! i love fall kits that are flexible to use for a variety of different topics! can't wait to get mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! I am thankful for my family and friends:)

    ReplyDelete