Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Friday!

What a beautiful sunny day here in Colorado. Hard to believe that it's time to change the clocks this weekend! We have a busy weekend planned, how about you? Are you starting to think about planning your Thanksgiving? And I'm sure you have all your Christmas presents planned, right? (I only mention Christmas because, well, it's around the corner! and Lara just sent an email that the December DT kits were going out tomorrow!!)...

Anyways, back to the November kit. How fun was that to work with? I'm still working on at least one, if not two more layouts with the kit.

Here's one of the layouts I did with the Imaginesce part of the kit. I loved the layout but couldn't figure out how to add a pocket for the corn maze map without covering up anything - and then I thought maybe it would fit on the side! It was the first time we'd actually gone through a corn maze with the purpose of getting at least some of the hole punches!



I hope you have a fun weekend planned! Be sure to check out the gallery to see the wonderfully inspiring cards and layouts the rest of the design team created!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fall page. I like the two page layout. You don't see many of them put I think they are way more practical for fitting lots of pictures from an event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page. The papers are perfect for this!!

    ReplyDelete