Monday, October 4, 2010

Vegas Baby!

Posting at you live from Vegas baby! Actally I'm getting ready to go hit the pool and have a few drinks! I'm hoping I set this up correctly and it's automatically posting for me!

It will be a quick one though - it's been a ridiculously hectic week here and I didn't get nearly as much done as I was hoping too. The first half of the week someone was home sick (including me) and then the second half was a whirlwind trying to get things organized!

So I'm behind on my layouts (although all my pictures are printed!) for this month but I did manage to get one done for the sketch challenge! Here's my take on it!



I thought it was interesting that Telah and I used a lot of the same papers! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layout!! Hope you are feeling better and enjoy your visit in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Funny that we did use some of the same things. Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete