Monday, October 25, 2010

October Thrills

Can you believe Halloween is next week? It seems like every post I make is about where the time is flying! We had a costume party this last weekend for my daughters birthday and the week disappeared before my eyes! I did get the November kit late last week and have only had a chance to open it - you will not want to miss it! I'm hoping to scrap some tomorrow :)

So, one last layout from me from the October kit. I used the sketch included with the kit for this layout, sort of for both pages! My pictures came out dark (I know why, the wrong paper was selected in my print box) so I may reprint them. But I think I finally have my Mt. Princeton pages from 2010 finished for the year!



Would love to see what you did with the Echo Park papers! Be sure and upload your projects in the gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment