Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life Is Good!

Life is Good, isn't it?! I was so happy to see that some of the Life Is Good line from Echo Park Paper Co. in our October kit. This paper went perfect with some pictures of me and my husband on our 15th Wedding Anniversary. I love that the kit had so many embellishments that were perfect for the sentiments that I wanted to share. Here are two layouts that I did using the Echo Park side of the kit.
For me, Life Is Good because he is a part of it! Now it's your turn...tell me what makes your life good? Do you have these papers and what do you plan to use them for?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layouts and happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers--especially that little house one in the first layout. The brown and coral color in the second go together magnificently!! Awesome job!!!!

    ReplyDelete