Friday, August 6, 2010

My Friday Five

I was trying to come up with a snazzy name for the post and "Friday Five" was all I could do! We just got back from vacation today - just a short trip to Mt. Princeton Hot Springs. I was disappointed because the hot springs were flooded and cold! Not what I was looking forward to!

So since I titled this My Friday Five I guess I should post something about 5 things. School starts next week so maybe I can share 5 things I'm looking forward to about that!

1. No more "I'm bored" from my girls.
2. Quiet time that is actually quiet!
3. No more constant bickering about who's turn it is to play with the Wii or computer.
4. Rooms that are cleaned may actually stay clean for some period of time.
And, most important (or fun!)
5. Time to scrap during the day!

What about you? What do you look forward to when the kids start back to school?

Have you visited the gallery since August 1? I know a lot of the designers have shown you some of their layouts here but the gallery is FULL of all of the layout! I thought I'd show you a layout I did with the Bella Boulevard side of the kit:



Also wanted to let you know that Scrapbook Sussies is now on Facebook! I'm not a big facebook person but I'd love it if you could become a fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment