Monday, August 23, 2010

A Look Forwards and Backwards!

The second Monday where the kids are away at school. I'm getting used to the quiet but I really need to organize my days better! Today I've been scrapping a little and cleaning (very little) and laundry (I put a load in)... It's almost lunchtime and I really have very little to show!

So I thought I'd share one more layout from the August kit and then a sneak from one layout I've finished from the September kit!

I've had these pictures for awhile and love them - sadly the best group shot I got of the girls is grungy looking and not my favorite so I had to pick anothe picture. But now that I have it figured out I can scrap the pics for the other girls too! I love Sadie's close-up photo!



And here is a sneak of what I've been working on with the September kit!



How fun is that! You will love this September kit :)

And Lara has something fun in the works! Be sure to check the blog out on August 31 for some information on a great new Sussies Challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment