Friday, May 21, 2010

A Friday Challenge

Hello! Hope everyone had a good week! I'm looking forward to a nice weekend. The weather here is supposed to be sunny and hot!
Today I'm going to give a little plug for the Challenge Blog that I am a part of. It is called Scrap Whispers, and every week we issue a challenge. It's a great way to jump start a LO if you need a little bit of inspiration. For this week's challenge I used LOTS of stuff from past Sussie kits. I think pretty much everything is from a past kit except maybe one piece of patterned paper that I used from my stash.
Here is the layout I created.
Our challenge was to use a favorite movie as inspiration. One of my all time favorites is Back to the Future. I used the song The Power of Love (Huey Lewis and the News) from the Movie.

I absolutely love that I can take bits and pieces from past kits, mix them all together and come up with something. I always have so many embellishments left over because the kits are just so packed!
Take a peek at the Scrap Whispers blog. We'd love for you to play along. And I know you've got plenty of Sussie supplies you could use for this challenge! :)

1 comment:

  1. way to use your sussies stash!! your lo is so pretty (and your girls are too!!)

    ReplyDelete