Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy April to You!

Oh, I love it when the sun is out and the wind isn't blowing to hard! Don't you? I think this is one of my favorite times of the year with all the trees budding out and the flowers coming up. I'm excited for summer this year!

I thought I'd show you one of the pages I started this weekend with the May kit. Lara wasn't kidding when she said it was packed! I thought I'd show you a peek at one of my pages - I realized when I was scanning it in that I haven't punched out the title yet! So I'm just going to show you the first page...



And just a little tip! Those beautiful little strips are actually stickers! LOL. I didn't realize it until after I was gluing them down! Big oops on my part.

I have more or less finished 2 layouts with this side of the kit and I still have TONS of paper and embellies left. You will be amazed! And I can't wait to see what YOU do with it!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: