Monday, April 26, 2010

April's Guest Designer

This week, I'd like to highlight the Guest Designer that we had for April. OK.. so I'm a little biased.. she's been my best friend for the past 20 years (wow that makes us sound old). AND she's the one that got me started in this wonderful hobby about 5 years ago.

So here she is.. the talented Telah Wrenn :)

** I am a wife and a mother among other things. My husband and I have been married for 14 years and we live in Alabama with our 4 children. Annessa is 10, Andrew is 7, Alex is almost 5 and Amelia is 2. Most of my scrapbook pages revolve around our family of 6. I started scrapping 10 years ago with decorative edge scissors and themed papers. I left the hobby for nearly 5 years and then picked it back up again in 2004. I would say that my addiction "worsened" in 2005 and I've not slowed down since! **

And here are the layouts she created this month, which can also be viewed in the Gallery:




Thanks Telah for guesting for us this month, and especially thanks for helping me realize I too had a passion for scrapping:)

~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment