Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Hope you are having a fun weekend! We were going to be moving dirt and rocks and all tha fun stuff but the ground is too wet and muddy so I had a chance to get my first layout scanned in with the July kit! Oh My! You won't be disappointed with this kit!

I actually got the kit right after I got back from vacation and have been itching to get started playing with it but I've been so sidetracked! I had joined this photography website and am awed and inspired by these women. It made me want to learn to really edit my photos - so I finally started and completed the photo editing class I bought from the Jessica Sprague site ages ago. I then proceeded to attempt to edit the photos on this layout and Sadie's hand is completely blown out on one of the pictures. Sigh. There is just so much to learn! Layers, masks, color correction.... but it's kinda fun playing with all that stuff!

I thought I'd give you a quick sneak of the layout I put together last night (and since I usually take much longer to put together a layout, you must know this kit is awesome!)



And here's the blown hand :) I tried to cover it up a little bit LOL



I haven't had a chance (isn't it amazing how busy things are when you get back from vacation?) to work on Leah's challenge but I hope to soon. I hope you get a chance too as well!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment