Monday, May 18, 2009

Where do You Find Inspiration?

I get really excited when that box of scrapping goodies comes to my doorway! Sometimes I already have in mind what type of layouts and subject matter I want to cover even before I get the kit. Other times it is the product that truly inspires me. For June both will be happening.

When I saw June's pattern paper with the cupcakes, I immediately knew that I really wanted to do some kind of compilation of photos from my daughter's first year. Delicious and cute- can't beat that.
Now, the June add on inspired me in a completely different way. The package Jolee's Bubble Gum Embellishment Stickers will be perfect for a layout for my son. When we go grocery shopping he can "earn" a quarter by helping hold coupons and putting groceries in the cart. Sometimes he likes to spend his quarter at the candy machines at the front of the store. Perfect topic matter for a layout!
How do you find your scrapping inspiration? I would love to hear how your ideas form when using Scrapbook Sussies kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment