Monday, May 25, 2009

Using Up That May Kit

Hello All! I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day!

Today I just want to share a few more projects with you using the May kit. There is always plenty of product left in the kits to make more things after I complete my 4 layouts for the official reveal. You can make a Sussie kit go a long way.

For this first layout I used the My Little Shoebox line. I cut out two of the transparency trees and layered them. I also used a Scallop border punch on this one. Also, sometimes with letters you have to get creative. I had already used the "s" so for this title I used the "z" instead.
And then 2 cards I whipped up with the Shoebox Line also:

Hope you're making the most of that May kit. June's will be at your doorstep before you know it!
~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment