Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Scrapbook Sussies Design Team

Zoa Barker

Hi y'all, my name is Zoa Barker! I am married to the most wonderful man, and my best friend, Matt. I am a SAHM to our 4 wonderful children: Julianna (age 10), Simon (age 8), Oliver (age 7) and Anabelle (2). I have been scrapbooking since 1996, and I have worked at 2 of the scrapbook stores in my hometown of Jacksonville, Fl. I have also taught numerous classes to both adults & children there. I have been blessed to be on several design teams for kit clubs, and I am VERY EXCITED for the opportunity to join the Scrapbook Sussies team!! Scrapbooking is my hobby and passion- I love the artistic outlet it provides and I am sometimes amazed at the way my pages turn out! My kids are my usual subjects, however lately I have been scrapping more about my sisters and friends. There are so many aspects to my life besides just being a mom, and I am learning to scrapbook all those things too! My style evolves constantly- as I love trying new techniques and items on my pages. I c

an't wait to work with these kits and see what I can create!!


Kristine Davidson

My name is Kristine from the East Coast of Canada. I have a wonderful supportive husband whom I have been married to for 7 years and our wonderful furry friend Eddie. I love being pushed creatively and want to encourage and challenge others! I have been an avid scrapbooker for almost 2 1/2 years and yes, totally addicted! I enjoy challenges and browsing online galleries for inspiration and I love the creativity involved with making that perfect page or project.

I would say my style is a bit Romantic, Shabby Chic and maybe a touch of Whimsy. I am currently on a 2 other design teams have been fortunate to be published in the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, and several Online Galleries.

In my spare time I love to create sketch, play on the computer and enjoy some quiet time with my husband.
I am thrilled to be part of the Scrapbook Sussies Design team and look forward to inspiring you with my work!

Jennifer Halleck

Hello! My name is Jennifer and I live in Colorado with my husband and 3 daughters. I'm a self-employed SAHM to three daughters ages 8 {almost}, 6, and 4 (my primary scrapping subjects)! I've been scrapping for over 10 years and have a serious paper addiction. I am the proud owner of more paper than I could possibly ever use. Scrapbooking is a creative outlet for me and I try and do something every day. I'm pretty much the traditional 2-page, 12 by 12 scrapper and don't venture off that path very often! I'm so very honored to continue to be a part of the Scrapbook Sussies Design Team and am very thankful to Lara for the opportunity!! I look forward to what the future will bring to us here!!

Jennifer Mayer

Hey, y’all! I’m Jennifer Mayer, and as the saying goes, I wasn’t born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could. My husband Chris and I have been married for nearly 12 years, and we have one daughter, Katherine, who was born and adopted just before our tenth anniversary. We’re currently in the very early stages of preparing to adopt a second child, so that’s probably the most exciting thing in our lives right now. I’m a stay-at-home mom, but in my previous life, I worked in the environmental regulatory arena with various governmental agencies.

I’ve kept scrapbooks since my mom gave me her old Kodak Instamatic when I was in 4th grade. Obviously, my style has changed a bit since then, but I still tend to focus on the photos more than anything. My pages are generally clean, colorful, and feminine, but I always love to try new things. I’m tremendously excited to be a part of the Sussies team! I was a subscriber first, so I already know how fun these kits are, and I can’t wait to share that with you!

Tina McDonald

Hi! I'm Tina, a 31 yr old from New Brunswick Canada! I'm a SAHM to 3 beautiful children who are, more often than not, the inspiration for my creativity. I've been scrapping for 4 years, and I can't imagine my life without it! I am inspired by everything around me, from the looks on my children's faces, to a beautiful sunset, to clothing, TV ads, and everything in between! I have recently jumped into the world of digital SLR photography and am thrilled with where this journey is taking me.
I am a family girl... my family means everything to me! I adore my husband of 7 years and cherish each of my three beautiful children. It is an honor and a priviledge to scrap their beautiful faces and preserve the precious memories we create each and every day!
I want to thank Lara for the awesome opportunity to create for Scrapbook Sussies! I look forward to working with her amazing kits and hope that I will be an inspiration to all of you fantastic scrappers! Happy Scrapping!

Leah Wright

Hi! I'm Leah Wright from the sweet state of Alabama. I'm so excited to be a part of this team! I am a SAHM of two girls, ages 2 and my new arrival that was born in June. I've been married for 9 years to my High School sweetheart. My family is my main motivation for scrapbooking to capture everyday moments, but I also just really enjoy the creative process.

I've been scrapbooking for about 3 years now, but my obsession with the Hobby started about a year and a half ago after my first child was born and I found the online community of scrappers.

When I'm not scrapbooking I enjoy spending time with my kids, watching movies with my husband, reading, and college football. I also really enjoy photography and am learning as much as I can about improving my picture taking.

Lara McClendon

I started Scrapbook Sussies at the end of 2005, for something to do. Having been a "career woman" for ten years in finance and accounting, I wanted something else to keep me busy - as if staying at home with the kids wasn't keeping me busy enough! I had been scrapbooking since 1999 and I loved loved loved it! So I thought this was a perfect "at home" thing to do. The best part about it is that every day that I work on some aspect of Scrapbook Sussies, it never feels like work! It's all what I love to do.

Aside from scrapbooking, I keep myself busy reading, running, traveling, and some volunteer work. My beautiful children Annie and Ryan are always making me laugh with all of their antics. My husband, Dave, is such a great blessing to me. He supports all the craziness that I bring to the house and somehow manages to still love me. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment