Thursday, January 1, 2009

January Guest Designer

Our January Guest Designer is Valerie Allen...

Hi, My name is Valerie Allen and I am honored to be the January Guest
Designer for Scrapbook Sussies. It was such a fun kit to play with,
what great goodies! I have been married for 6 years to a wonderful
guy- Phil and we have lived in Phoenix, AZ since 2001. I am originally
from a small town in Texas and kept the accent and love of southern
cooking. I have been a stay at home mom for the past few years, and
before that I worked in logistics for retail companies. We have two
little ones, Dante 2 1/2, and Audrey 6 months. Scrapbooking began for
me with the birth of my son and I haven't looked back. I enjoy
capturing the big moments as well as the everyday. We love camping as
a family on weekends. Discovering new places as a family is always
such fun- whether it is down the street, across the country, or around
the world. You should see the looks we get with our tiki themed 1970
trailer as we are driving by! I love photography, some sewing, cooking
(especially baking), and will try anything at least once. Thanks again
for having me as guest designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment