Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!

Well, for us school got out last Thursday and it was a busy, busy week!! Tuesday night we had Sadie's preschool graduation, Wednesday she had a field trip to the zoo, I helped put together the 2nd grade memory books and then went to the 1st grade award ceremony where I helped put the awards in the memory books. I was a bit stressed!! Thursday was supposed to be a water day but as luck would have it, the weather turned icky outside!

I'm so glad school is out for summer! One other awesome thing that happened this week was getting the June kit in the mail!! Oh my is it beautiful! I really wanted to give you a sneak peak of a layout I had finished but I have not yet finished one! I do have a good start on one so I thought I'd give you a few sneaks of it - but it's subject to change! LOL

Luckily I just had a birthday party last weekend so the Bella Blvd. paper was absolutely perfect!





And, now that you can't wait for the reveal, I have a few reminders for you!

1. I know you all know this already, but I just wanted to remind you that the retail value of the kit is at least $36.00 (usually more). And, as a subscriber, you only pay $29.95! I know with the economy the way it is, we're always looking for how to get the best bang for the buck - this is it!

2. We're always looking for guest designers! Be sure to email Lara and let her know you're interested!

3. Don't forget to check out the new Sussies gallery!! (Just a FYI, often the layouts are uploaded by the Design Team prior to the official reveal!!!).

Hope you have some fun plans for Memorial Day and that it either involves scrapping or taking pictures for scrapping!

-Just Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment